Buying a property in the Long Beach luxury apartment project is one of the ways to immigrate to Northern Cyprus. Luxury Life Company is a reliable companion for buying and investing in Northern Cyprus by offering exceptional conditions for buying apartments.
Having a luxurious and dreamy life in peace is not hard to achieve. A project with desirable amenities, with a luxurious atmosphere and modern architecture in the natural and peaceful environment of Long Beach, which is located only 400 meters away from the beach, is not something that can be easily ignored.
Block 1 of the Long Beach luxury apartment project is now ready to be delivered and you can become the owner of your full furnished apartment in Northern Cyprus with suitable installment purchase conditions. A dream that is now in your hands.
There is a unique and exclusive collection of luxury apartments with modern exterior design and pleasant interior architecture is at your disposal in the Long Beach district. This luxury apartment project combines a modern lifestyle with the beautiful and soothing nature of Cyprus.
Block 2 of this project will be ready for delivery from November 2023, and Block 3 is planned to be delivered in 2025. If you have decided to buy a villa apartment ready for transformation so that your immigration and residence procedures in Northern Cyprus can be completed as fast as possible, we suggest buying the ready-to-deliver units in Blocks 1 and 2 of Luxury Life Company. Because immediately after the purchase, the procedures for immigration and obtaining a permanent residence in Northern Cyprus are done by us completely free of charge.
But if you are looking for a safe, secure and profitable investment for yourself and your family in the future, we recommend buying Block 3 units of this luxury apartment project. As the first and most experienced company providing services for buying property in Cyprus and obtaining immigration, Luxury Life Company will be with you all through the process of investment until delivery and transfer of the document to the name of the buyer. Therefore, without any worries and concerns, invest in the Mediterranean paradise.
By purchasing a Long Beach luxury apartment project in Northern Cyprus, you will benefit from various amenities. Facilities like; Shared outdoor pool, children’s pool, coffee shop, restaurant, children’s park, beauty salon, etc. With a view facing the sea, with a convenient distance to the city and shopping centers, you will experience the feeling of a luxurious, peaceful and enjoyable life.
Specifications of the Long Beach luxury apartment project
Number of blocks: 3 blocks
Block 1 delivery date: May 2022 (ready to deliver)
Block 2 delivery date: November 2023
Block 3 delivery date: January 2025
Number of floors in each block: 5
Number of units in each floor: 4
Number of units on the top floor: 2 units of 2-bedroom penthouses
Type of units: 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 2-bedroom penthouse units
The area of the units
Area of 1-bedroom unit: 65 square meters
Area of 1-bedroom type B unit: 75 square meters
Area of 2-bedroom unit: 85 square meters
Area of the 2-bedroom unit, type B: 110 square meters
Area of the 2-bedroom penthouse unit: 97 meters of interior space + 48 meters of terrace
2-bedroom units include 2 toilets and a bathroom.
Payment Terms and Conditions
30% down payment, the rest in 12-month installments without interest
30% of the amount at the time of concluding the contract and the remaining 70% in installments of 24 months without interest
Amenities of Long Beach luxury apartment project
Duplex villa apartments
• The updated price of the units is available in the sale list